Thursday, June 18, 2009

TS finds from Williamsburg.....

Hubby and I had a great time scouring through the thrift stores in Williamsburg. A couple that we went to were for the Children's Hospital and we found a just a couple of items in each. The best one was for the Disabled American Veterans and when we pulled in the parking lot we had to ride to find a parking space. There were lots of people!!! We found several items there.



Hopefully, I will get these redone in a few days. I have basecoated a few items in black (of course) already but still need to put on my topcoat, sand and stain. Since I am back at work full time, I just have a little time at night to get any painting done. My granddaughter is playing in an All Star Softball league so that takes up some time and last night I was at the fire department helping pick out new wall color for them to paint. I've been asked to coordinate home wall colors but never a fire department so that was a little different. LOL!!!

Oh, does anybody know what the item in the very front is? My grandson told me he thought it was some kind of marble game but I have no idea. I took it apart and thought about using it as an egg holder but not sure. Any ideas??

Anyway, I'll get some after pictures posted when I'm done. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!! Hugs, Chatty Kathy

1 comment:

Tolentreasures said...

Great finds! The front thing is a marble game. I have seen it but can't think of what it is called. Can't wait to see what you do with them.

Cathy