Monday, February 1, 2010

Need a chuckle? Read this....

A taxi passenger leaned forward to ask the driver a question, gently tapping him on a shoulder to get his attention.  The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a truck, drove over the curb and plowed through the window of a store.   Still shaking, the driver turned to the passenger and asked "Are you OK? I am sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me."  The badly shaken passenger apologized to the driver.  "But I didn't realize that a mere tap on the shoulder would startle you so badly," he added.  "No, no," said the driver.  "It's my fault.  Today is my first day driving a taxi.  I've been driving a hearse for the past 25 years."

Enjoy!!  Chatty Kathy

8 comments:

Carmen S. said...

AHAHAHA!!!!! Now THAT is funny, thanks for the laugh:D

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Hahahahahahaha! Now THAT was funny! And I needed a laugh today. Thanks!
Have a great week!

Primfills said...

LOL!!! So funny! Thank you for the great laugh this evening! Your blog is so delightful!
With love,
Jobeth

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

LOL! Thanks for the chuckle! ~~Annie

Robin Beck said...

Oh that IS funny!!!

Robin~♥

Marie said...

Thanks for the laugh! That was a good one. Happy Valentine's Day.
Love,
Marie

CozyGirl said...

Hi Kathy,
Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my giveaway:-)Just email me your address to cozycoop@gmail.com and I will get your goodies mailed out to you. Have a wonderful day!
Janae

CozyGirl said...

Hi Kathy,
Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of my giveaway. Just email me your address to cozycoop@gmail.com and I'll get your goodies mailed out to you. Have a wonderful day!
Janae