Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day and new additions!!

I miss my Daddy but I know he is celebrating Father's Day with my brother so all is good.  I have the greatest memories and think of him every day.  He will always live in my heart.

Happy Father's Day to my husband, my son Toby, my son Lee and my son-in-law Todd.  They are all wonderful Dad's!!!  Lee just gave us another beautiful grandson on Thursday.  Meet Bradley~~~


Weighing in at 6 lbs 14 ozs and 19" long.  He came home in the same gown that his Papa (my husband) wore almost 60 years ago!!  What a wonderful Father's Day gift!!

We have another new grandbaby too!!  Toby blessed us with this little bundle of joy~~~Meet Jaxon~~


He weighs 4 lbs. and is 10 weeks old!!!  LOL!!!  I am puppy sitting him today. 

We have had an eventful week with these two new additions.  God is good!!!

Have a blessed week everyone.  Hugs to all, Chatty Kathy

22 comments:

Shakerwood said...

Congratulations on two wonderful new additions to the family. How exciting to have new grandchildren! I'm still (im)patiently waiting. I have 4 grown children . . . jeeeez!

How's the new washer/dryer doing?! With all those grandbabies, you'll need it!

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Hi Kathy,
I hope the men in your life had a wonderful day - I know mine did.

CONGRATULATIONS on the new grandbaby...how darling!
And what an adorable furbaby!

Hugs, Karen

建月 said...

光這幾句話就價值連城了,讀著讀著小弟的眼眶就濕了... .................................................................

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

江婷 said...

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。.................................................................

丞虹 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

kio said...

thank for share, it is very important . ̄︿ ̄..................................................................

吳婷婷 said...

A contented mind is a perpetual feast...................................................................

許紀廷 said...

到處逛逛~~來繞繞留個言囉~~~~.......................................................

賢林賢林 said...

從來愛都不知它的深度,非得等到別離的時候.................................................................

陳佑發 said...

精彩的部落格 值得一推再推 支持你............................................................

d1gd21g231g21s said...

人生有些波折,才能有些成長,所以不論順逆,凡是成長、成功的助緣,都應該心存感激。..................................................

琬安琬安 said...

Practice makes perfect...................................................

黃黃莉茹曉元 said...

單純喜歡你的部落格,希望你能收到我的感謝 ^^............................................................

曹初帆張武茜 said...

人類的聰明,並非以經驗為依歸,而是以接受經驗的行程為依歸。..................................................

洪志源 said...

One swallow does not make a summer.............................................................

建邱勳 said...

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

這一生中有多少人擦肩而過?而朋友是多麼可貴啊!......................................................................

偉曹琬 said...

Many a little makes a mickle..................................................................

惠桂刁惠桂刁惠桂刁 said...

Many a true word is spoken in jest..................................................................

守何何何韋 said...

如此動感的blog!!!............................................................