Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm not lost.....

I'm still painting.  At the rate this is getting done, I may not see you again till spring.  LOL!!!  I had to change my plans for the dining room.  You remember (not you don't remember, who am I kidding) anyway I had picked out the paprika for the dining room totally forgetting that my table and hutch are RED.  Big clash!!!  So, the dining room is oatmeal.  I went from paprika to sienna which is a little more brown instead of orange and will use that in my back door entryway and in my bathrooms.  The bittersweet trim is a lot darker than the paint card so I may leave the trim in the bedrooms and bathrooms white.  Who knows, by the time I get to those rooms, I may not paint at all.  I so want to be finished!!!!  As soon as I find my camera among the mess, I will get some pics done.  Take care....I miss you!!!  Chatty Kathy

4 comments:

My Colonial Home said...

Morning kiddo....we knew you would be around soon!
Oh, I can feel the grating of those two colors together! lol
Oatmeal is a great compliment to red...good choice.
Karen

Shakerwood said...

Can't wait to see it done..do you really think we will let you NOT paint everything? LOL

Robin Beck said...

Hi Kathy,
Even though you are talking about how messy it is and all the changes etc. You still are inspiring me to start painting myself. I KNOW your results are going to be fabulous and it WILL be worth it.
Can't wait to see it when you are done!
Robin~♥

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Gosh, painting is such a hard job! Sorry that the colors didn't go well together. I have been putting off repainting our living/family room for almost 3 years! LOL!