Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'm not lost.....

I'm still painting.  At the rate this is getting done, I may not see you again till spring.  LOL!!!  I had to change my plans for the dining room.  You remember (not you don't remember, who am I kidding) anyway I had picked out the paprika for the dining room totally forgetting that my table and hutch are RED.  Big clash!!!  So, the dining room is oatmeal.  I went from paprika to sienna which is a little more brown instead of orange and will use that in my back door entryway and in my bathrooms.  The bittersweet trim is a lot darker than the paint card so I may leave the trim in the bedrooms and bathrooms white.  Who knows, by the time I get to those rooms, I may not paint at all.  I so want to be finished!!!!  As soon as I find my camera among the mess, I will get some pics done.  Take care....I miss you!!!  Chatty Kathy

4 comments:

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Morning kiddo....we knew you would be around soon!
Oh, I can feel the grating of those two colors together! lol
Oatmeal is a great compliment to red...good choice.
Karen

Shakerwood Primitives said...

Can't wait to see it done..do you really think we will let you NOT paint everything? LOL

~The Robin's Nest~ said...

Hi Kathy,
Even though you are talking about how messy it is and all the changes etc. You still are inspiring me to start painting myself. I KNOW your results are going to be fabulous and it WILL be worth it.
Can't wait to see it when you are done!
Robin~♥

carolyn@primitive~devotion said...

Gosh, painting is such a hard job! Sorry that the colors didn't go well together. I have been putting off repainting our living/family room for almost 3 years! LOL!