Friday, October 30, 2009

Fall pics and a finished project…finally!

 Falll pics 09 001

Falll pics 09 002

This is one of the stitcheries I have been working on.  Simple design and worked up pretty quick (I can’t think of the designer at the moment, sorry).  I saw a frame while we were in Georgia that had the center part raised up so I decided to make me one.  I think it turned out great!!  With the center frame being raised a bit, you have a place on the back to insert your picture and not have to route the frame out.   I was going to put it at the antique mall for sale but I am growing very attached, so we will see where it ends up!!  LOL!

Here are just a few pics of some fall displays in my home.  Enjoy!

Falll pics 09 003

Falll pics 09 004

Falll pics 09 005

Falll pics 09 006

Time for work, be back soon!!  Hugs and Happy Halloween!!

Chatty Kathy

3 comments:

CHER said...

wow, everything looks so good!!

Colleen/And Baby Makes Five said...

Cute! Cute! Cute, my friend! I love your red walls...

How've you been? We're still very much enjoying all of your fall swap goodies here... I'm glad you've got some of your own handiwork to enjoy too.

Have a good weekend!

Robin Beck said...

The snowman you did is really cute. I've been on a Christmas kick all week!
I love how you decorated for Thanksgiving and ADORE your red wall. I believe that ever girl needs one room in her house with a red wall! (Yes, I have one too!)AND my front door is red-Love it! It is my favorite color~

Happy November!

Robin~♥