I am playing catch up as I was tagged several days ago by Lorraine of Pie Cake Primitives. Sorry it took me so long!!
This is fun and really neat. You come up with six words that sum up your life. Ernest Hemingway was bet $10. that he couldn't sum up his life in six words. He won that bet when he wrote, "For sale, baby shoes, never worn." You can go to Bookbabie's blog and read about the book that was inspired by his quote and how it influenced her to start this meme.
My words are.....Pay it forward, make someone's day!
Actually paying it forward, makes MY day!! It's fun to do something for someone you don't even know and turn that frown on someone's face upside down.
Okay here's Da Rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible, so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere
4. Tag five more blogs with links
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
Now I gotta tag 5, so let's see, how about.....
Have fun and I hope you have a chance to play~Chatty Kathy