Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hmmmmmmm, what now??

Another new endeavor......blogging!! I've been trying to branch out the past few weeks and enter into new territory with my primitive items. Just hope one of those branches doesn't break!! LOL! You never know what will happen till you give it a try. Well, I'm trying! I just signed up to list some items on a new website called Lemon Poppy Seeds which I am very excited about. Our grand opening is February 1 which is only a few days away! Be sure and take a look!!

Of course, I also have listings on Ebay which I try to update weekly. Sometimes there doesn't seem to be enough days in the week to do all I want to do. Time slips away so fast......

Hope you have a great Saturday! I'll be back soon!! Chatty Kathy

3 comments:

Lily said...

Hi Kathy
You're off to a great start with your blog. It looks terrific! Regards, Lily...
http://french-country-chic-gallery.blogspot.com/

Lily said...

Hi, Lily again. I added your blog to my links.

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Good Goin So Far